Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Horror Story Volume VI by G.M. Hague

My review doesn't do this book justice. The story is short but clever and entertaining. This book was excellent! A young adults wildest fantasy and a married couple's worst nightmare all rolled into one.



My Review:
I was impressed that the author also narrated the story and enjoyed his aussie accent and the sound effects he put in. Angla and Nathan are an ordinary young married couple until she buys an antique bed. Their lives do a 180.

The story is short but filled with plot twists, suspense and a bit of sex. I can't say much about the story line but it's very clever how the author tied everything together. I enjoyed wondering what was going to happen next.


A very enjoyable story!

Amazom/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment