Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Flux:Starblind Book 3 by D.T. Dyllin

This was a fun, light-hearted character driven listen with a fantastic plot!



My Review:
I didn't realize this was a romance until I started it. The description made me think more like sci-fi action book which it is! That's what made this book great. It had all the action, suspense and plot elements I enjoy in a book. It also had the love story. I wasn't so much into that part but together it was fun.

The author did an fantastic job reeling me in. Zula is from an alien race that values and uses logic and intelligence over emotions or anything else. She's taken by a bounty hunter whose a dragon hybrid and together they set out for a wild journey. She's implanted with a device that promotes emotion and falls for the bounty hunter but what happens when the device is removed, will she still care for him? My mouth is zipped.

The conversations between the two are hilarious and so are the descriptions and Zula's thought process. This is the first book I've listened to by this author and I was impressed. I always enjoy finding new authors. 


I give extra kudos because I haven't listened to the first 2 books in the series yet I wasn't lost. Anyone who loves character driven stories with a great plot and a little fantasy/ sci-fi would enjoy this story.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment