Popular Posts

Friday, December 29, 2017

The Red Tower Part Two: Infected Freaks by Jason Boreggo

I've enjoyed this series from the start. It's a fantastic zombie series!



My Review:

I have read this entire series and loved it. The suspense and gore kept me pushing for more. The final book ends Abraham's journey to find his family. He is a man with a will to live and drive to find his family. He faces one horror after the next. It feels his battle is fruitless. There is no shining light in his future as he meets one obstruction after the next. I can't say he finds the silver lining or give away any details of this final segmant.

From the beginning I loved how this fictional story is based on an actual disease that affects bugs. It isn't a far cry for a fungus or any organism to evolve. The possibility is a suspense builder alone than add this authors writing and it had me intrigued and trapped. I had to keep reading.


The red tower is far more terrifying than Abraham could have expected and the authors hand, words and imagination bring this story to life.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment