Popular Posts

Friday, December 29, 2017

Mother May I: Knight Games Book 4 by Genevieve Jack

It's hard to finish such a great, addicting series. No doubt I'll listen to it again. The final book kept me stuck like superglue!



My Review:
This series became an addiction from page one of the first book. In the last segment Grateful Knight faces a new threat, one that may see the end to her and with Rick void of his memories and magic things can't get much worse. But they do when the goblins nearly kill her. The threat on her life takes her and gang on an epic journey and battle.

Of course I can't say what happens but it's possibly the best story in the series. The suspense mounts and the odds don't look favorable as Grateful fights for love. I adore this authors style. She adds the right amount of comedy, suspense and mystery. She breaths life into the characters and twists into the plot. 


The narrator is also amazing. She gives the right amount of everything to the story. I'm sad the story its over but positive I'll listen to again. 

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment