Popular Posts

Monday, October 16, 2017

Infected Freaks Volume 3 by Jason Borrego

You can't call yourself a zombie book whore until you read this series!




My Review:

I'm really enjoying this series. I listen to a ton of books and find a lot of authors in varying parts of their career and I have to say this series should be a best seller in place of half the horible books on those lists. This story has all the elements of greatness.

The author is talented. The story is captivating, full of action, suspenseful -- as full bodied as freshly brewed quality coffee. I'm attached to the characters and cringe most of the way through the book as they manage through obstacles that threaten their lives. I also am really into how the story is based loosely on an actual fungal disease that affects bugs.


Onto book 4!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment