Popular Posts

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hollow's End by Marianne Morea

After the last couple books I  listened to that you find on my blog this book fit the bill! It is wonderful.



My Review:

This book was refreshing. I love a great YA story and this one was just right for my mood. Rowen is a witch from a line of witches and pretty much a normal wall flower type kid. She has her best friend and would rather a night at home than a football game. When she starts dating a popular football jock that starts to change and she finds herself having fun doing activities she never would have done.

There's layers to this story and not as simple as my previous paragraph. Rowen's been having nightmares and strange visions which grow in the presence of Hunter (hunky jock boyfriend). Once they figure it out the plot thickens. The characters are fun, believable and three dimensional. The plot grows steady with plenty of surprises and twists.

To make this story even creepier it takes place and is loosely based on Sleepy Hollow and its past. That's all explained at the end. Overall, a fabulous story that I'm positive I'll listen to again.


Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment