Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Deadman on Campus by E.M. Kaplan

As soon as I started listening I recognized the unforgettable character.



My Review:


I recognized the character as soon as I started listening but not the authors name. Years ago I read one of her Josie Tucker mysteries. They're fun, light-hearted and entertaining. Josie is a blogger with a food obsession and a penchant for solving mysteries. She's brought in to solve a mystery on a college campus as a student. 

Josie is a memorable character and a spit fire.Her life and mind revolve around food which oddly enough it what helps her solve the mystery. While posing as a student she meets a variety of students who add a colorful array to the cast. The story is fast paced and an easy listen that kept me laughing.


Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment