Popular Posts

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Kick the Candle: Knight Games Book 2 by Genevieve Jack

Love, love, love this series!




My Review:


I listened to book 1 a few weeks ago and came back for book 2. I'll be onto book 3 soon. Grateful is learning more about her powers and building a data bank she can carry with her on her phone for all the spells. I think that modern day touch is cute.

As she's settling into being a witch she finds she's being evicted from the house. The one she abhorred at first but now loves. It's the place she has to be to send souls away. The story quickly builds and the plot thickens. She and Rick have problems, leaving her alone.She adores him, is connected to him on a level that exceeds the physical realm but she can't commit.

This series is quick paced and witty. I adore Grateful. I'm not so crazy about Rick. I liked her ghost beau better but now in a human body her feelings for him have settled and they're good friends. She finds many reasons to call him, some that simply cracked me up.


A fun series!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment