Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Field of Red by Greg Enslen

The jury's still out on this one.



My Review:
This book had a slower pace. Frank is an ex-cop who specialized in missing children yet he refuses tvbvo assist in a local case when girl's start disappearing. He's an alcoholic who'd rather have his lips to a bottle than help.

I didn't like Frank much. He seemed pretty worthless to me, eventually he helps. I hope that's not a spoiler but I think any reader who starts the story will figure that out on their own.
The mystery in the story was solid and kept me listening. There's sufficient suspense most of the way through.


The plot stalls at times but is easy to follow. It's a decent book and those who love cozy mystery will most likely enjoy the story.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment