Popular Posts

Thursday, July 27, 2017

No Direction Home by Mike Sheridan

Possibly the best account I've read as to what might actually happen in a post apocalyptic world.



My Review:
I've read a lot of apocalyptic and post stories and this one is possibly the most realistic as to how survivors would act. There story follows several groups, some with better intentions than others but all trying to survive. My favorites were the Irish couple. I adored them.

Some groups are trying to form and build societies, there's the egotistical power hungry leader, and the sweet young couple who find love in the ashes of society. Others are happy stealing from the hard working. The author makes a slam dunk describing the best and worst of humanity.


There's a few action scenes that set the hear racing and characters to root for and others to wish the worst for. Very good story!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment