Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Angela by Adam M. Booth

While in Tampa I did a lot of driving as I scoured the beaches. This is one I listened to during my drive.



Review:
This story was creepy to say the least and that's what I enjoyed about it. It's macabre, dark and twisted. Angela lives a lonely life with her birds. She has a thing for birds and a crush on her boss. At one point she finds a bird, an evil bird that shows her things and makes her do things. Her lonely life with the solemn birds changes as this one, dark and evil takes over her life.

Angela's life has always been one filled with sadness and death. The author builds the story bit by bit giving profound clues as Angela falls into insanity.The descriptions are full and gory, very prosy in some parts and they give the story an extra eerie feel.


If macabre is your thing, check this one out!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment