Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Odds and Endings by Joe DeRouen Audiobook Review

Very Entertaining!




My Review:

I'm a huge short story lover and this book has several. Each is a suspenseful tale with a few twists and turns. I love shorts because I can listen or read them during breaks but it takes a talented author to bring a story down to the most important information without jumping too quickly or giving anything away too soon. I think Joe DeRouen has the ability to do this.

I'm not sold on the narrator. He wasn't great but not horrible. What I did really dislike about the book was each story flowed with little separation between them. I think there should be larger pauses between them and a little more intro so the reader knows the story is switching. Otherwise it's an entertaining collection of shorts.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment