Popular Posts

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Moonburner by Claire Luana Audiobook Review

Nothing about it I didn't love!



Review:
Awesome story! Kai is born into a society where girls who are Moonburners are killed at birth by the king of the Sunburners. Her parent’s manage to hide her out by pretending she’s a boy. That lasts until she’s 17 then it’s discovered she’s a Moonburner and her family is sentenced. Kai’s sent to the desert where she wanders one step away from death. While there her magical animal finds her. These animals are only for people of great power and importance which is discovered later in the story.

I loved the animals attached to the burners. It’s a nice touch. The story has an easy flow and even though I’d figured it out within the first few chapters I continued listening. I don’t usually do that but this story drew me in even though I wasn’t surprised by its events. That’s a huge plus for me.

The narrator Emma Lysy’s performance is excellent and fitting to the story and Kai’s character. There wasn’t anything about this story I didn’t love.

Buy at Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment