Popular Posts

Monday, April 18, 2016

Tear Tracks Redux by JS Luxor

It was months ago when I read and reviewed the first book in this series. The story is so compelling the second book is required reading. Read my review for the Tear Tracks.



My Review:

Tear Tracks Redux is the continuation of Collin and Savannah’s harrowing story. Because of a huge mix up or lack of communication and trust in their relationship Savannah and Collin become estranged and she winds up addicted to drugs and is sent to Sane Living for her recovery.

I didn’t like Savannah at all in the first book. And I didn’t like her any better in this one. At least not at first. It seemed Collin was working triple time to comfort his very screwed up wife who seriously lacked self-esteem. But I love that about the story. Not all authors can provoke cussing or tears from me while I’m reading. JS Luxor did. At that the same time this story is one that could very well happen.

Through most of the book Savannah is in rehab while Collin is visiting daily. The reader gets an up close look at what it’s like. The various treatments and therapies as well as the struggle to be whole again. It’s far more than just a romance. There’s a lot of meat to this story. My warning is grab the tissues, make sure you have a few undisturbed hours and enjoy the story. You won’t soon forget it.

Follow JS Luxor
Amazon
Twitter

Buy Links
Amazon US
Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment