Popular Posts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Vote for your favorite Zombie Anthology Cover

I wrote my first short that will be placed in an anthology. It's a zombie fairy tale anthology. Yeah, that's right. Each story is a fairy tale twisted to include zombies. I enjoyed writing the story, even though I hadn't ever considered writing a zombie tale. I'm sure all zombie fans everywhere will love this book!

Click to view the covers.
Click to vote on your favorite.


The anthology is written by several independent authors who work for C.M. Wright's Author Services. C.M. Wright is known for her Zombie Overload Series. Many of the people who make up C.M. Wright's Author Services are also indie authors. The book will showcase all their talents and skills. And I can't wait to read it!

If you are anxious to find out which cover wins join my Facebook Event March 15 and 16 where the cover will be revealed! It's public so go ahead and click the Going button. There's a fantastic author lineup with lots of amazing books that will leave you wanting more.

Who is C.M. Wright's Author Services? It's a new company that offers a wide variety of services; everything an author needs to get their book ready to publish. The company also offers vital services for after it's published such as author PA's, street team assistance, media kits, extreme advertising and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment