Popular Posts

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Raven Williams Elven-Jumper Audiobook Review

So recently I won an audiobook! I was so excited and chose Elven-Jumper by Raven Williams. I've had the kindle for a while but lacked the opportunity to read it so I listened.



My review:
When humans on Earth start having strange dreams the realm jumpers go to investigate. Humans can’t know Elves and other supernaturals exist so the realm jumpers bring the humans back to their world Paer-Jhysael and give them their options. But waiting and plotting are the dark elves who want control of Paer-Jhysael. This makes for an intense read.

I listened to the audio version but also have the kindle. Richard Coombs does a great job with all the voices. That made the reading easier and I would highly recommend it for anyone listening to the story. The worlds and creatures are fantasy fiction and there is a ton of info for the reader. Being able to scan the kindle made it easier. Either way it was an exciting story.


This is the first book of Raven Williams I’ve read and I wasn’t disappointed. She blew my mind with the creation of the world inside this book. If you enjoy the Hobbit series or the like then check out this series. It’s also great for all ages. I love that since many times I listen to books with my granddaughter.

Book Links:
Amazon
Audible

Website
Goodreads


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. So glad you enjoyed it. I think Richard did an excellent job narrating the story as well. You'll be happy to know he worked with me on the second book and just signed on to narrate the third. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's awesomd with all the variations he uses to bring the characters to life.

    ReplyDelete