Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Reader's Favorite Awards in Miami

The Reader's Favorite Awards was my proudest professional author moment. Eye of the Storm won finalist in fiction-paranormal. 

 Saturday morning my best friend and I drove to Miami. I live in Florida but have never "been" to Miami. I have always driven through it or past it. 

We stayed at the Regency where the award ceremony happened. I met other authors from various places, talked, exchanged cards and books. It was an amazing experience. I hope one day I can do it again.

The next day we drove along the coast. It was storming and the rain poured over the car in sheets but once we got to Hollywood, Fl the rain eased and even stopped. We spent time at the Hardrock where we met up with a friend of mine I haven't seen in 3-4 years. She lives 30-40 miles north.

I loved catching up with her. We made a quick trip to Hollywood's boardwalk then drove back to Miami. Below are pictures from the trip.

Tampa Bay



"Dolphins" Stadium

Miami Beach


Inter-coastal from Hollywood


Hollywood Beach



I'm a beach-a-holic and love living in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment