Popular Posts

Friday, October 9, 2015

Barbara Chioffi Halloween Trickery Book Review

Barbara Chioffi is a new author who has only been publishing in the past year. Her latest book Halloween Trickery was just released!

My review for Angel Mine

My review for Lycan Love




My review:

Barbara Chioffi is an upcoming author to watch out for. I fell in love with her paranormal romances so when she released this book I had to buy and read it. Halloween Trickery displays her wide range in writing ability. The stories each have a touch of romance but don’t believe for a second that they are. They are thrillers that kept me on the edge and flipping pages. She builds the suspense with subtle clues and details. Each story is short and can easily be read while waiting at the doctor’s office.


Her style flows and she has a way with words that gives the reader a full visual description without drowning the reader with description. I love that about her style and it builds anticipation. Each story contains a twist that I didn’t see coming. I’mnot sure I could pick a favorite of the three stories - they are all excellent!

Find Barbara and her books
Amazon
Goodreads
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment