Popular Posts

Monday, August 3, 2015

His Wicked Pleasure by Christina Gallo book review

His Wicked Pleasure by Christina Gallo. Overall a really great read that romance enthusiasts are sure to love!



Review:
I received the book from Ashley's Addictive Book Promotions for review. 

His Wicked Pleasure by Christina Gallo is a sweet romance. Kristie owns her own company and Declan is a Navy SEAL. They meet and their hormones spark and ignite almost immediately but a nasty ex lurks in Kristie’s life. He tries to wreak a little havoc but Declan to the rescue as much as Kristie will allow.

Declan is the strong, protective, hot looking type while Kristie is an independent woman with strong family ties. I really enjoyed her character and smart aleck responses and comments. She isn’t a weak woman looking for a man to make her life complete. It was complete without Declan he’s just icing on the cake.

I’m a suspense addict and felt unfulfilled. There is a tiny bit of mystery and intrigue but it seemed unfinished and left me hanging. I clung to the unknown and missed the real point of the story. When I consider the ending I liked it but won’t give away any spoilers! Overall His Wicked Pleasure is an entertaining read. If you’re a heavy romance reader I absolutely recommend this book!

Buy on Amazon
Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment