Popular Posts

Friday, July 3, 2015

Maggie James Write Your Novel

Since publishing there has been a multitude of people who tell me wonderful stories and say, "You should write my story". The problem is it's their story not mine to write so I encourage them to write, talk it out on audio, etc, etc. It does have to start out perfect so I found Maggie James book of particular interest.



Review:

Write your novel is an amusing and informative book to get you started with writing. If this book had been available ten years ago I probably would have published my first book much sooner. Maggie James is very motivating and she gives sound advice and steps to getting over excuses and publishing.

She discusses the lack of confidence and criticism most any new author fears and how to seek out positive support. Each chapter has sections about setting up an action plan. Step by step she walks the reader through how to get started on writing from motivation, software and technology, planning, setting deadlines and more. She gives sound tips about word choices and how to write a strong novel. And even includes a section about marketing.

I meet people all the time that ask, “How do do it?” or “I have this idea for a novel…?” If your one of those people this is the book for you.

Find Write Your Novel
Amazon
Amazon.co.uk

Maggie James
Goodreads
Website

2 comments: