Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Party on! Day Three

Today my thank you goes to someone I have known all of her life and most of mine. She is the author of Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl: The Middle-ish Ages, editor of my Baby Girl series, and my sister.
Click pics to go to Amazon page.


Yes, two published authors in the family. I blame our mother's side for the overactive creativity gene combo. From the time my sisters and I ( I'm the middle child) were young we made up stories. Go way, way back and envision the bulky tape recorder, the one with the microphone. The three of us would sit around it making up wild stories that we would later laugh so hard over our bellies hurt and our eyes were dripping in happy tears. Then we'd do it all again. But writing is more than creativity, it's being able to plan and organize not only coherent sentences but the ability to string them together. The efficient, organization gene was inherited from our father's side.

Visit Terri's blog for tidbits about me, us, her thoughts and read Chapter 3 in Baby Girl 2.
Terri at Amazon

Stay tuned on Facebook for tonight's festivities at 5 p.m. EST. First up will be French history trivia. At 6 author John Reinhard Dizon will be joining as a guest author and he has promo copies of some of his books to give away. We will also get to learn a bit about his latest novel Transplant.
John at Amazon

At 7 p.m. Terri Klaes Harper will be joining as a guest author. I'm not sure what she has planned although I'm sure it will be exciting. I am just going to add here that Terri's sequel will be out soon and I got a sneak peak and it's every bit as lovable and laughable as the first.


If you missed days one and two they can be found on the left side bar. Click away!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway! (found below) It ends in less than 48 hours.  And tell your friends.


Another google search pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment